Sunday, May 29, 2011

White Nail Polish

& shiny silver rings on my fingers. Dickies Girl Baby Chino pants. T-shirt says Unruly. Timberlands for stomping on people. Man I am so bored. I have wasted an entire day. Here me ramble. Tmrw I get my dads car. It's nothing cool but it will get me from A to B and back. I'm gonna take my baby girl (vince) out for a St. Albans meal. Crispy skin chicken.. i dont know how you compare after so much pho. How about we try Quang Vinh? I'll be lucky if I get a thick black hair in my soup and not a cockroach. So I dont like wearing bra's during hot weather. But during this cold weather, it is an absolute must. Extra warmth.
Here I am listening to the Dance & RnB anthem compilation i was listening to when I was in year 8-9.
t-boz Little Kim
Fat Man Scoop's one hit wonder Mary Mary - Shackles Prophet Jones - All I Do (cannot find on youtube - classic sing-a-long) Kelly something - Good Love
Jagged Edge - Let's get married I watched Crocodile Dundee today. What a sexist movie. But I do love Crocodile Dundee's rough and rugged style.
Oh take me, I'm yours!
That's what she needs. A man to protect her. Look at her facial expression. She's helpless. I wonder if these fruit chews are still safe to eat. They've been here for about 1 year. I ate a melon on. No side effects as yet... So the Summer Dayze promotional flyer is still attached to the back of my notebook. It matches the pink front cover. And purple was one of my favourite colours, year 7 it was. I remember Mrs Conner asking me. Whats your favourite colour? Purple. She was delighted. She ruled the Purple House. I realised the $318 gold hoop earrings I bought in Dubai's Gold Market/Souk was a waste of money. I could've got those D&G sunnies I wanted. Gr. I need me a pair of oversized you-cant-see-that-im-sizing-you-up sunnies. I also need me a new pair of black denim high waisted shorts since the zip on my old ones insist on exposing my crotch to the world.
I want a new haircut. I am itching for change. Itches need scratching. Its gonna be stage 2 of the extreme hair style. an assymetrical hem line. extreme factor 3.5. Anio reckons i shouldnt since i got this job at myer, not at the basement but the ladies shoes department. I needed to look professional he said. Oh, did i mention, i cut my fringe today. i cut it assymetrical :) Helen is trying to speak more like an American with words like cancER, watER and ASS. She says she's trying to be more like me because I'm so cool. I understand the effect I have on people. Little Kim is playing. She's rapping about 'tony, he was italian." how many licks does it take? I googled a Little Kim image to post but then re-thought. They weren't appropriate for my blog. She changes so much i dont even know what she looks really like.
Joey. My Jwow dad. When he smiles he looks like a chineeee man. The lady sitting across from me in the tram must've been 30 years old. Judging by the way she dressed I would put her in the subtley cool category. She had her knuckles tattooed.
STAY
GOLD
Okay lady you're cool. So i've decided to get my middle back tattooed and my upper thigh. ouch.waxing the upper thigh fucking kills. imagine a tatt. I poked my self with a sewing needle the other day. that killed. Gr. Pain. Gr. PAIN.
My Ex's. Where are they now. Shawshank Redemption. Gerard Butler from 300. I met him for the second time yesterday. He came into Jwow and demanded I do a shot with him. I told him I had already vomited so no shots for me. He asked me what I had to drink. I said Hungry Jacks and all the oil. Joel walked gerard butler out. Joel came back with gerards number written messily on his hand. What, no autographs? Hook ups.
Whats on my wall?
  • Pink rose lanterns
  • Postcards of exotic places courtesy of Corona
  • Summa Dayze promotional flyer (yes also in my wall its so damn funky)
  • St. Kilda Night Market flyer
  • Birthday card from Phuong Tran
  • Farewell card from Kirra
  • Artshow flyer with an interesting black/white/red watercolour and hand drawn image
  • Vmans kawawa baby picture
  • Polaroid of me and adult vman courtesy of Nai Zi
  • Picture of a skiny girl in a leotard, denim vest and black sunnies
  • Pretty transparent paper sample
  • Framed Egyptian inspired illustration
  • Tianamen Square tank man poster (me vs. mum)
  • a mark of 94% ~ High Distinction for am assignment started 1 day before the due date - something that tells me IM AWESOME
that will come in handy for this assignment. 6 weeks of work in 5days. FUCK.
I miss this room. Its full of inspiration. Books and images. Natural light from a 180 degree bay window. The option of spying into my neighbours lives. My music collection is here. I should come here when I want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment