Friday, May 27, 2011

Thoughts on Train Journey No.7638201837478491

Just woke up in the morning gotta thank god says ice cube.
It's funny how music has an influence on ur thoughts. Just one lyric, no matter how relevant at the time, can trigger a chain of deep and meaningful thoughts. I remember the days wyen music was my life. Piano and guitar where the instruments I played. I almost always preferred classical music over POP. Classical music is forever, POP is a trend. Why would I want to learn something that won't be relevant in 20 years time?
It's so cold. I'm at Keilor plains station waiting for my train into the city for the 8473820380193th time in my 21 years of life. I love it. Public transport, weirdos drunkards and all. Being brought up in the western suburbs has exposed me to dangers of the real world. I learn to talk my way out of the attention of weirdo without sparking aggression from them. an angry face walking down the streets it Footscray is absolutely necessary. crossing the road without suspicion to avoid weirdos is absolutely necessary. I wear a ring on my right middle finger Incase I need to punch someone. or to make a rude finger gesture memorable. these boots are made for stomping. I write this I see a junkie couple breaking the law. teach + the ways of the west. I can take it.
take me away, its a beautiful day.
Phuong brought it to my attention that I have a strong urge to escape. perhaps. perhaps. today I look like Laura croft. Ahh ginifer station. year 8-10 memories and beyond. u remind me of a certain someone. how young and stupid I was. and I still have not learn from my mistakes. I wonder if your still that underweight junkie I knew u would be.
I guess u like being broke, living cheque to cheque.
the fatkids mixtape in ky ear spits out memorable lyrics. I write them as I notice them. now its that jays thinking song. what a name dropper. do u think that's cool? Americans - exaggerate. over the top. dramatic. label orientated materialistic. consuming. wasting. proud. loud. Australians -content. relaxed. casual. questioning authority. I remember when I was selling American express credit cards: Me: American express? Old man: nothing to do with America thanks. I see. train now approaching tottenham station. we are racing the cars on my right and were beating them all. suckers. childish? Child's imagination.
this is how we chill from ninety three til.
I should sit on the first carriage more often. no one jumps on and sits around me. radius of one seat empty . thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment