Monday, December 7, 2009
Sunday Jobs
I worked from 11am to 5:15pm today. Working on Sunday's isn't so bad because I get to wake up later and the pay is time and a half. Except today was a glorious 26 degrees, fine and sun shining. Outside Watergardens was a so called "Street Festival" I bet wasn't any good but I would've liked to be there than at work.
I will hopefully get my Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate tomorrow. I'm gonna rock up to the school half an hour before class starts and hope there's a spot for me. If not, then I'll wake up at 7:30am for nothing. I'm slowly working my way up to being a flight attendant. After the RSA will be the first aid certificates, then the hospitality experience, then perhaps a short course in something relevant. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment