Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cops in the Hood

The last time there were helicopters in my suburb they arrested two men with guns. The copters and cop cars are going crazy. its 12:43 am on a Thursday morning. The people they are looking for can definitely see the my light from the streets, or the backyard where ever they are hidding. I hope they dont decide to shoot at the moving silhouette that is me. Anyone can be some crazy psycho serial killer. I'm scared to peek outside my window of fear of what i might see.
Some pretty cool jobs:
  • Mortician
  • Sniper
  • Swat team member
  • Serial killer interviewer/psychologist
  • Forensic scientist
  • Tattooist
  • Piercer
  • Travel reporter
  • Flight attendant
  • Hotel cleaner
  • Fashion designer
  • Youth worker
  • Visual merchandiser

No comments:

Post a Comment