Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Affordable Art Exhibition

19th May, 2011
There are benefits of working at Jwow besides getting drunk all time. Innocent Bystander were lovely enough to give us four free tickets to the opening night / VIP night of the Affordable Art Exhibition at the Royal Exhibition Centre in the Carlton Gardens.
The exterior
The point of today was to to grab some ideas of what sort of art work would be suitable to display at jwow. Alcohol was free. James facebook check in was:
'Sipping Innocent Bystander and looking at penis's'
The place was full of 30+ sophisticated suits and slim tall women in high heels. I, being in my holey jumper, sneakers and back pack was definitely out of place. But I was so thrilled to be at an art gallery. I just love them and miss them! I left today full of inspiration.
Inspirational images
I crashed at helens that night because we were all pretty drunk. Helen made me a snack.
Poor mans food and way of cooking
The next morning was helen's birthday. James and joel picked us up from Helen's. This was the day when james bought me undies. Thanks james. We had our hang over cure at Footscray and walked back to James car. He left his car keys in the engine, with the car running and we were locked out. We had a hard time breaking into James car. People were staring at us. But no one stopped us. I guess breaking into cars in Footscray is a common site.
James ended up buying a $5 stainless steel ladle from the asian grocers to use to jam open the sun roof. The ladle bent. James:
'Stainless steel my ass'
Facebook check-in:
Breaking into cars in Footscray
Joel opened up the sun roof with 'brute force'. Now he is known to open everything with brute force. so the day after the Affordable Art Exhitibion we were drinking again
Helens house

No comments:

Post a Comment