I think thats the approach I should take instead of feeling daunted by the thought I will truly have no one but myself to rely on. I don't think it will be that bad but it is only natural for me to assume the worst - theft, rape, being charged with drug possession (someone puts it into my bag to get rid of it), murder, abduction, being held ransom, terrorist attack, plane engine malfunction due to a blocked Pitot tube.
So yes, I will take the explorer approach to this trip. Here is the point of view I aim to take on:
- see every mistake as a learning experience
- take every experience as a good thing
- be calm and trust in myself when i think i have done wrong
- dont be shy and ask for help when needed
- open my eyes and feel lucky to be in this position
- no regrets, don't look back everything that happens is worth it
There is nothing like the internet to fuck up my sleeping pattern. I borrowed this mac laptop from my uni library so that I could do homework at jwow while i drink. Except this laptop doesnt even have CS! how can u rent out mac books without CS??
No comments:
Post a Comment