Friday, July 30, 2010

Let the Celebrations Begin!!

It is now my birthday week. Tmrw, well actually in less than 2hrs i will leave this house for my 7:35am flight to Sydney. I cannot sleep and I will not. Ive got big plans for Sydney, nothing specific. Just to have fun, however that may be we will just see. Nai zi said
'the only thing you should remember is that you had fun,
nothing else'
i kinda like that. haha. thanks nai zi. but i would like to remember the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb and visits to the Sydney Wildlife Centre.
A 3.5hr climb of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge,
Hows THAT for 21.
I am 21 on the 4th of august. its a big thing, im not a kid anymore. im going to print out a list of all the things ive accomplished in my 21 years of life. im old and i have to settle on my direction on life. time to plan how to bring in the big bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment