This time last year.
i havent been on the internet for over 2weeks now, since my wireless connection wasn't connecting! and i couldnt be bothered fixing it because i didnt have an administration password on my downstairs computer. dont worry, its still not fixed.
today we booked the tickets to SYDNEY and QUEENSLAND. 10days and 9 nights in total, first jetting off to Sydney, staying on George Street. I LOOOVE sydney and i cant wait to get back there. It's gonna be everything I know it will be, exciting, adrenaline-rushing, bright-lights and activities. We plan to climb the harbour bridge, speed boat around darling harbour, take a double decker train, monorail, visit the little chinese garden and the powerhouse museum and SHOPPING. after 5nights we jet off to the Goldcoast where we will visit MovieWorld and Wet 'n' Wild. and thats about it. I dont really know what to expect in QLD but we shall see in time. We leave january 29th and come back Feb 6th. ill miss two days of summer classes hopefully i can catchup before hand.
My earlobes are red and sore from my unbelievably heavy earrings that I bought from Diva for $5. poor little holes, how u suffer for beauty.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Ears
This time last year.
i havent been on the internet for over 2weeks now, since my wireless connection wasn't connecting! and i couldnt be bothered fixing it because i didnt have an administration password on my downstairs computer. dont worry, its still not fixed.
today we booked the tickets to SYDNEY and QUEENSLAND. 10days and 9 nights in total, first jetting off to Sydney, staying on George Street. I LOOOVE sydney and i cant wait to get back there. It's gonna be everything I know it will be, exciting, adrenaline-rushing, bright-lights and activities. We plan to climb the harbour bridge, speed boat around darling harbour, take a double decker train, monorail, visit the little chinese garden and the powerhouse museum and SHOPPING. after 5nights we jet off to the Goldcoast where we will visit MovieWorld and Wet 'n' Wild. and thats about it. I dont really know what to expect in QLD but we shall see in time. We leave january 29th and come back Feb 6th. ill miss two days of summer classes hopefully i can catchup before hand.
My earlobes are red and sore from my unbelievably heavy earrings that I bought from Diva for $5. poor little holes, how u suffer for beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment