Friday, March 9, 2012

STOP BUYING SHOES!!!

I seriously spent more than half my pay check last week on shoes. Far out. I cant help it. I'm a addicted. I've carried a maximum of four shoes at one time + the ones that I wear on my feet. I got looks from people as I walk outa Spencer Street S/C with all my bulky Tony Bianco bags. I struggle for shoe space on a peak hour train. I loveeee itt!!



Dalveen Fudge Chicago 
RRP $189.95




Felix Plum and Black Suede
RRP $159.95


Lorant Chalk Disel
RRP $149.95



My shoes make me look 
AWESOME


It was Mel's birthday so we ran and got her a cake, bought her a pair of shoes and spent 5 minutes giggling and writing her a dumb poem for her birthday card.




Part of the LLMFF
I want to go to the blogging tips workshop.


Ate graduated from an advanced blue belt in Karate to a yellow belt. So proud!!


Ate so little!


Promotion


Bums in the air as they clean the floor.


Me and Ate after the ceremony


Ate and her Sensei in traditional stance


Victoria Street Dinner
Check out my longan, seaweed and barely drink.


Lately I've been trying random things off resturant menu's. I ordered this drink which was nice to taste but looked like, what Ate called, a swamp. WE had dinner on Victoria street, the heroin capital of australia. We walked past a drug deal and a man holding a shank. 



My bag. Phuong's bag.


Being stalked and photographed by a stalker.
Dave.


Auri and I