Monday, March 12, 2012

Stay The Same, Please

Wont things be easier if we didnt have feelings to consider. Confronting bosses, ending relationships, feeling lonely.. without feelings then decisions will be easier to make. But God gave us feelings to help us judge what is ethical and moral. Which means feelings should make decisions easier to make??



This taste in my mouth reminds me of something in particular. I recall the process that would most likely occur after. I recall what it feels like. The initiation or the slight awkwardness of 'sooo.. now what?' How good it felt... Initiation was exciting. I close my eyes now and remember. It was a totally new experience, raw, real, and nothing else at the time meant anything. Moments like these make you accidentally blurt out 'I think I love you' (and then regret it immediately after). How I miss it now. I miss this taste. I drive home with a heavy heart and heavy lips purposely pressed together. I bite my lips so I can feel something familiar. These surrounds are familiar but I look away because I don't want to remember too much or it will make me sad. Too late. It really is such a pity.

It really is quite rare to experience those genuine 'nothing else matters' moments' especially for me. I'm addicted to them because it makes me feel special/good. Elated. With all the shit that I have to worry about in my life its nice to meet someone who can take you away for a moment of escape. Smile. It's magical.

Elation.


Bonobo - Stay The Same

No comments:

Post a Comment