Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Black Milk

Damn this hot exotic looking asian girl with platinum blonde hair. I want to buy everything you model because you just look good in every photo.





I want to buy this tshirt but its a fkn $70 just to advertise this brand? I bet I can make it.


How am I meant to shop when I have to save! Gosh. I cant do two things at once. Before Jess opened her mouth, I could never justify spending $355 on a black suede tassle bag with gold trimmings bag. Vintage Princess Zoe. She says 'think about, you pay $200 for a pair of shoes that you cant wear everyday. You only have one pair of feet. But $355 for a bag that you will use everyday? I think thats worth. I paid $100 for my black suede tassle bag and I've used it everyday for the past year. You're paying for the leather and quality. It's going to last a long time. I don't mind paying for quality.'

I wish she never said that.