Thursday, March 15, 2012

Getting Paid To Be Nocturnal

I'm siiiiiickkk! Argh Fuck you!! So frustrating. I cant sleep. Plus this weather is tripping me out. Its gloomy, windy but its 29 degrees? This morning I was up at 6am, it was pitch blackness and a little windy. I check my phone to see the temperature outside, I knew it was going to be chilly, I wanna know how chilly? My phone says 21 degrees. What?? I dont believe it. I refresh it twice and after getting the same response I go outside in my undies and have a feel. Sure feels like 21 degrees. I walk out of the house in a thin dress.. I felt weird.. I felt I needed to bring a jacket for the sake of bringing a jacket.

It was 7/11 $1 day today. I met Jess at the 7/11 on Lonsdale/Swanston street. The poor guy was scanning up all the chip packets because Jess wanted to see which chips were $1. None. I bought a Mother and a block of Areo. $2 Thanks! I had three dim sims and an up&go for lunch consumed in 20 minutes. Woo. I was shattered that my not-so-boiled egg cracked all over my green grapes. Shit mangz.

We spent more than 3 hours Visual Merchandising the entire store today. It was fun and I'm more confident at it. At first I was afraid to play around, I was scared of critizism. Now I learn how to think like 'Jess' and ask her what she's thinking, why did you put that there and not there?

I finished at 12pm. Wow Again I was tripping out, this is the time some people are waking up. My ideal full time shifts would have to be a 7-3pm shift. Even though I had minimal sleep, fuck it. Being tired but finishing early is the SHIT.

I prefer to start at 7am and catch the 634am train. Its dark, quiet, no one's on the roads or trains.. I can almost do whatever the fuck I want. No one knows who I am. It feels like I am living a nocturnal life. Oww yeh.

I'm listening to this album that I am so glad I got. Erick Sermon Breath of Fresh Air. I judged it by the cover art and read reviews on a hip hop site. Then taste tested a few songs. They sounded right up my alley. This album is so good I cant help but gangsta lean in the shower when its playing.


Now here's a fucking gangsta beat.

Erick Sermon feat. 50 Cent & Keith Murray