Friday, March 16, 2012

Something Bothers Me

I am not peaceful in my mind. Closure is always nice to have. It helps you sleep at night and keeps you from wondering. Its taking me some effort to turn my back and pretend like it didnt happen. I wish I didnt have to.


I have found a new blonde asian girl to admire. She made me consider getting dermal tear drop piercings on my face. I've always thought it gross when a peircing doesnt come out the other side. But this girl looks so elegant with them. I researched further into dermal piercings, even watching a cringeworthy youtube clip of a girl getting one done and blood just oozing out no matter how many times the piercer wiped it away. He said 'thats not a lot of bleeding compared to nomal' which makes me think, WTF? Apparently, dermal piercings are a serious thing - not the impulsive piercings that I'm used to getting. Dermal piercings are a permanent thing and needs to be professionally and painfully removed. They tend to get infected easily and once infection spreads into the blood system, it is a life or death situation. A fatal piercing??? Gosh. What a regret. 



http://devilette.tumblr.com/tagged/personal



What makes a piercing heal? 
12. Correct depth 
 13. Correct placement 
 14. Quality jewellery 
 15. Flawless surface finish 
 16. The right size jewellery 
 17. The right style of jewellery for the piercing 
 18. Correct aftercare 
 19. Good health
 21. Not touching it unless cleaning 
22. Being careful not to knock it around 
 23. Not changing the jewellery for the first 3 months unless a. It’s an oral piercing b. The initial jewellery is incorrect or of poor quality 
 24. Your body primarily heals your piercing - not the aftercare. (Try to be healthy during this phase)


I'm excited about my hair. I have a hair appointment next Tuesday at a house in Taylors Lakes I want my hair to be platinum blonde and my healthy hair is going to hate me. It may or may not break off or fall out. The technique is to do it slowly, my hair dresser friend said to do it over 6 months for optimum health. I dont know if I can wait that long. People are impressed at the amount of effort, time and money I put into my hair. Each to their own. Some people like decking out their cars, some are happy paying $8,000 for a lounge room couch. I'm happy blowing my money on my hair and after having so many bad experiences with shit and un-qualified hair dressers I know you get what you pay for.

I'm booking mine and Joe's accommodation at the Hard Rock Hotel in Macau. The hotel room photos look pretty amazing but im one to cheap out on accommo and spend most of my holiday time outdoors.  So a two beds will cost $180 and one queen will cost $150. I'm pretty easy going and I dont mind sharing beds with people .. just wondering if that may look bad in front of the others for the sake of saving $30. 

I'm still sick and hating it, although i do like my sexy deep voice. I ran out of lemon to drink and in desparation squeeze orange into my hot water. Meh, same effect it is Vitamin C and a citrus fruit. I could have done more to make myself better this week but my sore throat doesnt make me feel like drinking.