Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Room's Not As Messy As It Used To Be

I had such a good weekend. I cant believe I partied two nights in a row, not that I'm saying I'm so hardcore.. I havent done that in YEARS. I felt good today.. I felt like I had something to talk about, something new about me, I felt happy at work but it weren't no specific reasons. I just had a good weekend and therefore a good start to the week.
I missed two trains today because the fucking myki machine hasnt been accepting money for 1 week now. No one's fixed it. I found that out today at peak hour. I'm so happy I'm w myki because the poor fuckers who line up at the Metcard machine put silent pressure on the person at the front to hurry the fuck up so they can all catch their train. Myself, being a myki user, just walks up to the myki machine and top up. I dont even have to do it that often. I can do it once a year if i wanted. But today the machine didnt work! I lined up at the Metcard machine and it wasnt taking anything that wasnt the exact change. I missed two trains because both ticket machines werent working. If i wanted to cause more hassle for myself, I couldve taken the train anyway and at the city loop barriers, just tell the guards the ticket machines werent working - its your fault so thats why i dont have a ticket.
But I'm not the confrontational type. I walk to the other side of the platform and top up there. I am only 10 minutes late for work because humans invented the Sydenham limited express train.
I'm beginning to stress over money because my hours are cut for this week. Its good news that I'm still considered an employee at Myer but they are also cutting back on hours or perhaps they''ve put me at the bottom of their ladder bcoz I fucked them over by not working Boxing Day. Last night I had my usual 4 hours sleep because I was up watching TV while online shopping. I spent $116 on Asos (for five pieces of clothing) and another ~$40 on nose piercing jewellery. Accessorise your nose. Hairhouse Warehouse kinda fucked me over by giving me a 23 gauge nose ring when I had a 18 gauge hole. I wasn't aware that my hole will close up and now I cant fit anything in. My 23 gauge ring at the moment is the smallest you get em so my options are next to none when it comes to changing my ring.
If i wanna make my hole bigger, I have to change the ring to something slightly bigger to stretch it. Then change, and change til it gets back to the regular 18 gauge. It's a long process because I've gotta wait for the piercing to heal around the new ring. I found this really cool site online which I bought three rings from, a 22 gauge silver ring with three beads on it, 20 gauge aqua 3.5mm crystal stud and lastly, to celebrate reaching the 18 gauge a 14K White Gold Trinity Cubic Zirconia Stone 3mm stud just like Tupac.
I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment