Monday, February 20, 2012

Bacolod Memories Revisited

First foot spa. I was giggling like hell.



Monkey see monkey do


Me and Jason


The Secret Society of Tan Alcoholics a.k.a. Black Sheep
The grown ups need not know
P.S. Although Tito Nene is a full grown man, he is still cool.






Flower girls at Nannah's wedding. 
I find it cute that they cant speak English and I cant understand them.
It's like going out with a deaf person.



Touching down in Bacolod wooo 
FINALLY I'm home!


Cousins!!


Found whilst cleaning up my grandparents home


Paul's generous 8,000 pesos donation to the kids at the Holy Infant Nursery. 
Sheila and I went on a rapid spending spree grabbing everything we could! 
HEHE


Front of House


I WANT ONE


R.I.P. Tito Nene's clever bird.




Hand made local decors. I want all of these



View from the bahay kubu


Conned mum into buying me three automatic watches





Getting our hurr did




Boo


I'm so high


Common Sites of Bacolod, Philippines.



No comments:

Post a Comment