Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Working Pains

I get up, go to wowrk, come home to sleep. I don't have leisure time without being tired. I get such a thrill when I do something non work related that I enjoy. I wish they came more often. I'm lonely and empty inside because i have no goal in life other than make shit loads of money. Some people are so submerged in their jobs because its their goal in life. These people call work on their days off to check up on how its going. Remember that high school teacher who's goal in life was to catch you out of uniform and you be thinking 'get a fucking life!'? Yeh well their jobs are their lives. This could be a good thing, it means the employee is passionate and therefore good for the job, or a bad thing, that these people have not found anything else worth while in their lives to spend the effort on. Today at my double shift I almost died. I ate some chicken for breakfast to pack on the protein for the long ass day of have but by 930am I was experiencing dizzy spells and blaring lights in my seeing. I bought a 750ml V8 fruit juice bottle and downed that. Then in between shifts I downed a grilled beef burger for iron and small chips for crabs. I was ready to roll. I was so bored at Myer soooooo bored I was determined not to look at my watch and congratulated myself on each hour I held it together. I was so bored I was figuring out how Brail works, it was a secret code like on Survivor... A looks like this, B looks like this so C must look like this.... Dodgey bitches tried to jib me by only giving me a 20min break on a 7hr shift when I am entitled to a 20min + 45 min break. Only until I said something did the bitch change it.
Energy food

No comments:

Post a Comment