Monday, April 2, 2012

Climax

We're together now we're undone
Can't take it back 
It's too late


We're going nowhere fast
We've reached the climax




I'm playing this Usher - Climax song over and over again until it doesnt mean anything and I cant tell where it finishes and ends anymore. When this song was listened to in moderation, I did derive the following messages from it.

Everything thats starts comes to an end. Even something you feel with so much passion and energy will disappear from the back of your mind. Something that you regard as the pinnacle in your life will mean nothing at all the track. This apparently downward transition will begin after the climax has finished. After the intense connection with feel with this person there is nothing more to achieve. I believe this to be true. This applies to every type of relationship, one between people/friends/objects and ideas of fascination/goals etc. It's just a matter of time. Nothing will last.


Usher - Climax




Listening to my music while taking a shower. I'm always paranoid that my laptop will somehow fall off this steady platform, somehow be emerged in water or perhaps absorb the moisture in the air to the point where it will no longer be functional. Just like what happened to my camera! But good news for my beloved Nikon, Vman has a fellow B.A.E. Systems workmate who can fix my camera for FREE yeeehheee I should bake him a cake or something. Long live my Nikon!


Taking my shower


Oh god. Vman's talented sister in law made the ultimate ube cake. I forgot what it was called it was something complicated that I knew I would not remember. Its butter icing with sweet crumbly/chewy biscuit in the middle and its GLORIOUS i could have three slices a day! This is my next birthday cake!!



Heaven


Look what I made to decorate my head with.


Half naked Vman and his Martial Art certificates


Who are you?