Monday, March 5, 2012

Recently

Monday - Friday:
Working to collecting my riches and millions. Worked at Spencer Street and bumped into my younger god sister who once was innocent and now is all tight clothing, no underwear, long bleached hair, tatted up and manager of YD. Visited Phuong who also works at Spencer and bought a cute $44 black italian leather triangular back pack that can be carried in multiple ways.

I decided on Sunday that if my work allows it, I will go on holiday with Helen, Dave and friends in May to Korea, Taiwan, HK and Macau. I finally worked up the courage to ask my manager after five days. When i got the okay i immediately msged dave and helen.. IM GONNA BOOK MY TICKETS TONIGHT MF!

Helen ended up booking me the tickets the next day, Saturday. Flights and accomo all up less than $2K and I've allowed $2K spending money. I dont like setting spending limits when I'm on holiday because I want to live comfortably and feel like I'm on holiday so $2K spending is not all that I have. I like to let myself go crazy.



Tickets booked


I worked at Jwow 9pm - 2pm and did my shift 100% sober bc we were under the watchful eye of Michael's spies.


Saturday:
woke up at 840am cursing because I didnt get to sleep til 1pm on my first day off of the week. We had to meet Sheila at MC at 10am because we were scheduled for a 1030am melbourne tourist tour starting from Fed Square. Tour went for 2.5hrs and we walked from Flinders to the Yarra to State Library to Carlton Gardens. It was a shit day, gloomy, cloud, drizzling, puddles a little wind but at least it wasnt cold and I was wearing my timbs. It was a timbs day. We each had our umbrellas. For once, I appreciated this shit weather. It was kinda nice walking around melbourne, learning about aboriginal and settlement history in the light rain.. I really enjoyed it. and the tour was FREE!

We had brunch at this little cute cafe on lt bourke in between queen and elizabeth that did all day breakfast. The frontier of the shop is completely opened so you can feel the weather outside on the inside and watch the people as they passed. the place is kooky, walls decorated with twisting poison ivy and tables decorated with pot plants. I like it there. Bushwa and Hooey - cute name.










We took sheila to the bank to settle her bank issues, then to RMIT so she can see her future school. We also visited Myer and I avoided familiar faces. DAMN their sales are good. $10 shoes!! Plus my discount ;) I bought some stockings because shit was 65%. four stockings for $23. We went to MC and got our hair cuts. I went shorter at the back and damn i love short hair. 

Why I love short hair:
  • Less maintenance, less money spend on products, easier to dry and wash
  • Less precious with hair, I feel like I can go crazy with cuts and colour
  • Good for summer
  • I like scrunching up my hair for that messy look and putting it over my face



I also got my concession card done. YES!

Before

After


We went home and Ate made us soup. I fell asleep on the couch with my blanket and woke up to Areo chocolates. Working hard Mon-Fri makes you appreciate the little things in life like warm soup on a winter's night and falling asleep in front of the TV. WTF have I become??


Dinner with my blanket


Only slept for 30minutes but I was surprisingly refreshed and ready to fist pump. I drop sheila off at mums house so she can sleep in a bed, fill up and drove to the city by myself for the first time to meet up with Drunk Dave who at first was pissing me off because he was drunk and I was sober. I told him to sober up and get on my level, please. We went to Ondergrounds to drink water and talk. Then to Noodle Kingdom to get the first fried pork dumplings of the year then to Ballarat Road, Footscray Maccas for seriously, the BEST big mac burger ive ever tasted but served by the most depressed staff. This burger was certainly facebook status worthy.


I got me a mad parking on Lt. Lonsdale Street.


Sunday:
Got home at 4am. Got to wake up at 1130am today. I wanted one more hour sleep. Needed to go to Mum's birthday lunch at Watergardens Hotel all you can eat buffet. I dont like all you can eat buffet because I can only eat one plate.. unless I practice my old technique of vomiting my first plate and then going back for more. But that would still mean I only eat two plates. Plus the food there aint that flash. 

I go home and change into something more comfortable. I contemplate getting a belly piercing. One hour later I am hungry again so we go to st. albans for some spring rolls and chinese tea. 


Today is 26 degrees. Summer
Yesterday was Winter.


2nd Storey Doors to the outside need no platforms.


I am excited for life right now. 
Cancel suicide plans.