Monday, March 19, 2012

Midnight Activities

Include:

Green tea drinking
Ube cup cake drawing
Facebook stalking
Short course searching
Future planning
Backyard popcorn making

I have the strongest urge to go to Kmart right now and buy a popcorn machine. Currently looking up for 24/7 hour Kmart locations

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9067054798724869047#allposts





Vman buys me all this imported filippino food/junk food because I'm a kawawa baby
with nothing to eat at home or at work



Oyster Magazine asks Eykah Badu..



Magic Dave shows us around his lavish and personalised home.
Now we're ready to fuck shit up. The white paper on the top says
'Love Seat'


At Dave's house playing with his fridge magnets 


I made these scones. Ate made the jam from the strawberries she picked from Dromana.
SO YUM!


Breakfast in my backyard means green tea, Filippino Pokey sticks and
cheese chips looking at my sketch book


Want


Gourmet gift wrapping



First we eat dumplings. Then we eat hot pot.