Saturday, February 11, 2012

Creep

If he knew the things I did, he could not handle it
And I choose to keep him protected


It's been 21 hours since i was home last. I locked myself out of my house and my sister wasnt home. I had to wait for at least 1pm the next day to get in. This gave me no option but to party all night. And I was true to my word.


Jwow one vodka
The Loop double shot vodka
Jwow 2x double shot vodka
Footscray house party 3 strong bows


From 4am I was vomiting vile. I hadnt felt that shit in MONTHS. Last time was when I drank a bottle of sloe gin with Amin at Jwow on shift. That was fucked up. I hate it when I have no control over my body and I feel like shit. I hate it beacuse I dont know what I can do to make myself better. Plus I knew Id have a hang over tmrw. It was about 5am when I was cut and pasting people on Whatsapp 'Drunk as fuck' and accidentally sent it to vman who knew I was drinking, but would worry about me. I dont want him to worry about me. Crap.

The night started off at Jwow as usual. Peche, the rat, was meant to meet me at jwow and we'd head down to the loop together but when I called him he was already there! That rat. Luckily Rodney and friends where at jwow so I left with them. The loop was going off. Nice tight little venue with an older white crowd. Amin Payne's DJing went off as usual. Unfortunately he was only on for 1hour and they had plans to head down to Laundry. I gave Amin a packet of dried mangos from Philippines and left.

I had the option of heading to an apartment with Hwi and Bard but figured all they were gonna do is do drugs and complain about hunger but dont do anything about it. I went to jwow where Efren met me up. We drank and stayed til Helen finished up. She drove us to Efren's house in Footscray. It was a mini house party where tunes were played and house mates danced in the lounge room. It was all a blur. I cant get over the guy who wore mutlicoloured/patterned harem pants.. he eventually put on old school PINK rebooks which completely blew my tripping mind. I want those pants. Just to look at though, I'm not cool enough to pull that off. (Note to self: work on cool factor).

I dont remember the part where I fell asleep. But I do remember waking up in the middle of the night vomiting and trying to keep it on the low down so Ef wouldn't wake up. He did though and threw me some tissues.

Thanks mate.

Passing out in a footscray house with randoms and waking up hung over. It was good in the morning because the house was in 5minute walking distance from the main part of Footscray, although located off the main road for some privacy and slightly hidden from the druggies and thieves. I had some morning after pho and lemonade with crushed ice that always makes me feel better but also makes my body tingle because of the sudden intake of sugar, salt, liquids and everything else I deprive it of when I binge drink.




Oh god, Morning After Pho


We walked to savers where I scored some sweet black high waisted stretch pants and a fake gucci bag that looked expensive. I wasnt in the mood to op shop especially that I hadnt gone home since friday night, and i was hung over. The op shop made me feel even more dirty and i was dizzy from taking too many sudden turns.




Waiting at the bus stop




My new pants


I took public transport home and arrived at 5pm. Vman called. We were going back into the city for some Korean BBQ. Love that shit, too bad its a rip off. Dave and Helen were going drinking and clubbing. They were giving me shit because I wanted to stay home and nurse my tired body. For some time, I received abusive text/whatsapp msgs saying things like 'cousinship terminated' and 'we have unadopted you'. When that stopped, I dealt with an influx of drunken calls from Dave about how much he loved me, drunken fb chats from helen about her starting a bouncer and high whatsapp messages from Peche about the new memory foam pillows he purchased.

I was really really feeling a sheesha bong because I was on the verge of passing out, I just needed something to push me in the right direction. But I couldnt be fucked driving out. I stayed in my bed for the rest of the night til Ate came home at 2:30am with a cold Maccas cheeseburger. That was the highlight of my night :)



Look who's back in town


Impulsively bought vman these


Plans for next week:
Monday - Work. Should receive Asos order today
Tuesday - Valentines Day, pfft. Work
Wednesday to Thursday - Work. Hopefully do sheesha during the week
Thursday - J. Dilla Night
Friday - Find something to do. Should receive nose piercing jewellery int he mail. WOO
Saturday - Jwow work then another Footscray Party wooooo hang over and busting moves time.
Sunday - GNFU Experimental meeting with phuong.

Cant fucking wait!!!