Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad MF

I've gotta three day weekend starting from 14 hours ago because i dont have work til monday. FUCK YEH BUBBLE! is what I would say if I was a 17 year old vietnamese shuffler and ecstasy 'up the ass because I can feel it more' popper. But I'm not, so I'll refrain from these immature ways and continue knitting my lavender scarf as i rock gently in this chair like a crazy person. I had the best three hour nap this evening. I like sleeping during the day while im home alone and the sun is still up. It's peaceful and warm. My sleep was so very deep and well needed, I was dreaming too. I woke up refreshed and ready to party.

i keep putting off cleaning my room. Its not even that dirty i just have piles of clothes on the table and everyday the pile gets two clothes widths higher. its not my fault im indecisive when it comes to choosing what to wear in the mornings. if it were up to me, id go in pajamas or what ever im wearing when i get out of bed. too bad this society expects you to wear pants.

i was watching doco's yesterday about travelling the world. the white guy went to philippines, caught, killed, cooked and ate cat fish, rode on a motorcycle with a bike gang, learnt about the japanese invasion in the philippines in 1942 and how they were liberated by the americans, rides in jeepneys.. if you want to watch the doco, it goes for 52 minutes

http://www.sbs.com.au/documentary/video/2191922786/From-Sydney-To-Tokyo-By-Any-Means-Ep4-The-Philippines


I just wanna be back in the philippines. i was going through the photos i took. i miss the little kiddies i wonder how they're doing. i hope they will grow up fine. i really want to rescue one.

These are the foods I will miss:


Shakey's Pizza and Bukku Pandan Shake!


Not knowing what I'm eating 



Streets Ube Ice Cream

KFC Double Down Burger




Maccas Spaghetti and fried chicken

This fruit whatever it is


San Miguel Beer and fried foods


Chicken Inasal and Lapaz Batchooooyyyy


Chow King Halo Halo


I'm so happy that someone has opened up a Filippino Restaurant near my house. 


Chadz Chickenhaus
Ballarat Road, Braybrook


They even spell 'house' 'haus' like they do in Philippines. With the food, the lanuage, the crowd, the hospitality.. I feel like I've taken a bit of my holiday with me :)



Dried fish and Milk fish 








Chadz Chicken Haus


Halo Halo


Alternatively, these where the foods I was missing when I was in Philippines.


Late night Tasty Toasty Fun City Kebabs


Red Silks
NORMAL SALTY FRIES! So frustrating that I couldn't find salty fries,
everything had some sweet twist to it. I couldn't even find plain bread.


Strike Mexican Pizza
Must try and devour!


Sandwiches and various white people food



Hungry Jacks Whopper Meal


Pho


Apple and mint fresh sheesha



_________________


This guy's using way too much loaded slang words i think he's confusing himself tryna sound cool. You're so not cool.








No Make Up Ponder

No comments:

Post a Comment