Sunday, January 29, 2012

Exorcism

I had a bad dream last night.
We were in school. The kinda school where we wear casual clothes to show the 'cool' status. There was this kid who wasn't so cool. He was actually loserish. One by one my friends would go missing. And a cleaner would report crazy things like
'Hey! There's a body in the vents!'
I had a very strong feeling that the loserish guy was being possessed by the devil. He would control the objects around him to kill whoever he wanted. E.g. making the vent air so strong that it sucked up Alessia into the ducts until she suffocated.
We all had to watch what we said to him or to others. If pissed him off in any way, we would easily be the next person to die in some freak accident. If we hinted to someone that we knew what was going on, we would be the next to go. We were all paranoid because not everyone knew who was doing all the killings. We had to watch our back, actions and words. The door to our classroom was always open. No matter how many times you closed it would open by itself to expose the darkness on the other side of the room. It was because the devil was watching us too.
The last of my dream the loserish guy was making a move on me. I didnt wanna get with a possessed guy who's hobby was killing my friends in creatively morbid ways! I had to kindly reject him. If he had taken it the wrong way I might be the next to die.
Don't fuck with ouji boards kids.
Reoccurring night mares:
  • Riding up on sky high escalators without a landing
  • Being chased in the night by a guy dressed in hat/trench coat through NY apartment buildings, and then other guy, and then more guys
  • Being in a warehouse decorated by a spiritual guide or fortune teller and seeing gypsies dressed in purple exotic burqa's sliding down the ropes on the walls
  • My brother stealing all my money from me
Dream I woke up crying:
  • My mum divorcing my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment