Saturday, January 28, 2012

Deep

To all the killers and a hundred dollar billas for real niggas who ain't got no feelins cowards like you just get they're whole body laced up with bullet holes and such speak the wrong words man and you will get touched you can put your whole army against my team and I guarantee you it'll be your very last time breathin' your simple words just don't move me you're minor, we're major you all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player don't make me have to call your name out
I'm only nineteen but my mind is old and when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold
now, take these words home and think it through or the next rhyme I write might be about you 'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks scared to death, scared to look they shook

No comments:

Post a Comment