Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Breathe 2, 3, 4

They say if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it at all. Well fuck that because thats not what mum taught me, that hypocrite. Mum's a fucking bitch. I stopped by Taylors Hill to pick up a suit case and found my room even more of her dumping ground. Shit all on my floor, on my bed under my bed, on my table, MY SHIT MOVED. The only reason why I go back home is because my room is the way it is. Vman asked me why I was so angry, I told him but I yelled so much I gave myself a sore throat. I msgd my mum.
'Get your shit outta my room.
I couldn't even sleep there if I wanted to!
Use Ate's room!'
If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all?? Fuck that. I wish she was here so I could fight her! I can't stop frowning!!!! ARGHHH#$@#$!!

No comments:

Post a Comment