Saturday, December 3, 2011

Myer Today

Random guy on the street runs up to me
Guy: OH! IRENE! ohh.. ohh no wait.. sorry.. *backs off completely*
Me: *cracks up laughing, and so do friends*
Guy: Sorry, I thought you were my cousin from behind. My name is Ben
Me: *shake hands* nice to meet you.
Friend *shakes my hand* What nationality are you?
Me: Australian
Friend: What about your parents?
Me: They're also Australian
Guy: Idiot! You mean to ask her background
Friend: You look Japanese
Me: My surname is Japanese
Friend: I thought so, where can I get good sushi?
Me: Are you stereotyping me??
Friend: What? No! I love sushi
Me: Why would you think I know where to get good sushi then??
Friend: I was just asking... sushi's good. okay gotta go now byeeee
Lady tries on incredibly dangerous high heeled shoes.
Friend: would you wear those shoes clubbing?
Me: No, I'd wear something lower or with a wedge
Friend: Imagine walking in those shoes
Lady: I can walk in these! I can walk from the car to the restaurant...
Me: Well, they're not a walking shoe and you'd have to dance like this *show lady how I dance without moving feet*
Friend: Oh! Theres a technique! We need to learn these techniques. You're funny Jennifer. You like to laugh
Me: I do my best
Juicy Couture Bowery
Nightingale Quilted Satin and Velvet Laces
Pillows and Pimp Juice on my feet
I like it when my food matches my sneakers
Bling
Lego watch to match my Lego torch!
I had maccas for my dinner break. Large big mac meal. I strolled down back to work but the taste of maccas was still in my mouth and I wanted more. I walked back to maccas but the line was long. fuck that, I'll find something equivalant - carbs.... I powerwalk down Swanston street between Lt Bourke and Lonsdale popping in and out of cafes and restaurants looking for a fix. I was gettin frustrated because the harder I looked the less I found, I really just wanted maccas. I was like a dog on heat and I couldnt get none. I walked back to work grumpy.
Then I got an 12:30am maccas run with Drunk Bogan Smelling Dave :) Large big mac meal please!
Ugh! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment