Wednesday, December 14, 2011

18 Days Counting

My chicken licken grilld burger was uncooked and I didnt notice it until I bit inside and the chicken was chewier than normal. It was completely raw inside. I sent it back. No fuss. I've had cockroaches in my soup so I can take a raw chicken. They came back with a brand new burger and some large chips and all three types of dipping sauce just incase I wanted to make a big fuss out of it. Aww. Thats okay matey.
Work at my new job is becoming less stressful. Apparently the last two weeks have been crazy, and here I was thinking that shit is normal and I'm fucked up if I cant keep up. Having a one on one conversation with the Manager was the highlight of the day. It's a nice change when someone wants to know how you doing, how do you find it, how do you think we can improve because lately it was all about get it done, do it faster.