Sunday, November 20, 2011

Vote For Pedro

I knew that this was going to be a strange day the moment it started. I under slept today but woke up at 10am feeling unusually refreshed. I helped Ate clean the house and prepare the salad for Anio's 21st family birthday party at my house that I was going to miss. The party started at 12pm but I had to leave at 12pm for work.

The weather was conflicting. Warm, with an occasional icey breeze, gloomy and 2nd speed wiper rain. I wore my Timbs to protect my feet from the rain and cold. The train announcement called out the station names one too many late. I realised I left my phone at home and refused to struggle today without it. Although I did have to call Vman to pass on a message and tell him to pass on a message to phuong as well.

Work was SO draining. I felt every minute of my 5.25 hour shift and I wasnt even hung over or tired. All the other girls were tired too. The weather didnt help either. Muggy, sticky, hot, cold, rain, what??? The shop got busy for sometime til a point where another girl came up and helped me with the stock but customers where just trying on 500million shoes and not buying anything. Wasted effort for nothing.

I went to jwow to find cheese obviously upset with Australian Immigration, blurting out her problems to Marc. James didnt seem himself. Marc didn't seem himself either and just wanted to get out of jwow so we went to Starbucks where we ordered the biggest caffine hit available. Bam! It did nothing.

Yao and Helen came and we had dinner at the new Laksa joint that opened on Lt. Lonsdale and Exhibition. Back to Jwow, back to mine where Helen and Vman now sleep while I blog. We watched Napolean Dynamite and A Might Heart. I tried to smoke my sheesha but unnsuccessfully carved myself an apple. Apple fail. I need to get some carving lessons off Dave. I resorted back to original house sheesha which was shit because I know I deserve Sydney Road quality shit.

I've been spending so much money on shit I don't need lately and I wont be able to achieve my financial savings target this week. It means I'll have to save what I couldnt this week next week.
The girls at Tony still cant believe I have three jobs and work seven days a week. 'How do you do it Jen? I don't know how you do it.' I don't know either. I worked out I do 48-55hours a week. I dont go out anymore, which is even less than I used to. My body tolerance to alcohol has decreased which means I am a weak drunk, spend less money to get fucked up, which means I'll save money on alcohol? Bonus. This was my plan all along.


Sunday
Work 11-4pm
Jwow friends 830pm onwards

Monday
Work 8-1pm

Tuesday
Work 8-1pm
Work at D 2-9pm

Wednesday
Work 8-1pm

Thursday
Work 12-8pm

Friday
Work 8-1pm

Saturday
10-3pm