Monday, November 14, 2011

Trying To Be Anti-Material

Me: Are you going to buy any high heels today?
Airell: No, why?
Me: I'm working at a shoe store today
Airell: Buy you shoes, love?
Me: I think I'd rather some shots

And becoming an alcoholic in the process. By the way, I bought a top today. And almost other corset but they didnt have my size.


New RMK 'Harper' Sandals
So unique



Favourite cousin hasnt been hanging around me lately ever since his bitch got introduced into the picture. Haha, just joking. But seriously, bro's before hoes. He didnt answer his phone call and it went straight to voice mail. I took a deep breath and left him a message:


'Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvveeeeee................'



I told helen. She asked me if I was tipsy. Im I really either materialistic or tipsy?
what I ate today: wrap, crackers, happy meal and Thai lamb salad.


This song is on fucking repeat.
Frank Ocean - Swim Good