Monday, November 28, 2011

Marc Turns 19

It was Marc's birthday yesterday. I bought him SHOOOESS. That was the day I bought my shoes. I was thinking to buy him matching Air Max's but maybe Air Max's aren't his thang.
Embassy, Docklands
Shitty little bar in prestigious Docklands with $10+ drinks with HomeBrand mixers. Vman spent $240 on alcohol that night, I gave him $100. Damnit. That's what I dont miss about drinking alcohol, paying for it! Thank god it wasnt CD DJ tonight, the music I think was good. Marc was a bit off his face and his breath smelt like alcohol. It hit 12am and we wished him happy birthday. Poor thing was sad that not many people came but happy that we were there.
I'm sad because it's my birthday and you guys are the only ones here.
What are you talking about? They're all coming soon.
No, but they arent here now.
He was teary. I know exactly what that feels like. Sometimes you gotta just cop it on the chin and say 'fuck my so called friends'.
My unintentional two weeks of sobriety ended tonight. It felt good. I forgot what you tasted like.
Marc's Surprise Birthday, Jwow, Melbourne
It was disappointing at the number of people who didnt show up for a good guy like Marc. I was annoyed at the people who didnt show although it was a surprise so Marc didnt know exactly who to expect. I got as many Jwow candles I could, only 14 I wanted 24! and placed them on the bar. I got paper from the receipt roll and got everyone there to write a birthday message. I took advantage of the natural curve in the paper and placed it against the circular candle glasses. It stuck perfectly. I told Andrew I was so smart. He said I was innovative. We placed our presents and Yao's famous Durken (a chicken inside of a duck inside of a turkey wrapped in bacon strips with Jack Daniels sauce) on the counter. I called it my Marc Shrine.
He loves em!
Marc Shrine and Turducken

No comments:

Post a Comment