Friday, November 25, 2011

Krusty Ass Stoned Trooper

Every time my sydenham train turns into another sydenham train at the city loop I feel like staying on it and riding it home again. Last night was VIP melbourne central shopping day where selected stores go on sale. We were 20% off store wide. We were mentioned on the radio. Weeeee, me me me!

It was crazy hectic. There were 24 girls working yesterday. Three or four of us getting/putting away stock and two girls on telephone sales. Two girls on register, two stair bitches and the rest on floor serving customers and making sure bogans dont steal shit. Poor floor girls, there were so many people it was difficult to know who was greeted, who was being served.. it was claustrophobic and you were breathing other peoples used air. This shit's craaaaay but it was fun because I like it when shit hits the fan. I was getting stock, I'm getting so much faster at it. They thanked me for my hard work and told me I was a gun.

I finished work at 8pm last night, got home at 930pm and was ready to crash. I had work at 8am today. But after I shower I feel so refreshed im ready to pump it for another three hours. I call Dave for a 11pm kebab run but he's at home eating fried rice. I came over his and he fed me, the little food beggar that I am because I dont know how to fend for myself. And when I do, I eat things like:


Plain BBH noodles



I got home at 12:30am and had 6 hours sleep. Waking up is always a bitch and I'm so adamant that after work I'm gonna come home and sleep for 8 hours. But its not so bad when you're actually up. I dont like taking showers in the morning because it just puts me to sleep again. Apples in the morning, however, are good.

Up til now, I've eaten an apple and pear. I dont have time to sit down for a meal. I wonder if I can survive on fruit for the rest of my life. Monkeys do it.

So I've finished my shift for today and I'm on my way home to hang out with vman. I was thinking to stay out and drink from 1-10pm but I've declined having dinner with vman three days in a row so today I should pull through. Except vman gets angry at me on the phone because I called him boring and plans are cancelled. I'm on my way home for nothing. I could have been getting smashed right now.

Also on my way home I realised I worked at the wrong place today and the wrong time! I did one job from 8am-1pm when I should have been at D doing 11-5pm god damnit. I'm on my way home at 1:30pm and I should still be at Myer!! Fuck. Thats why people at work were surprised that I was in. D didnt call me which means I couldn't have fucked up too bad.

Even though, I hate letting people down. I feel guilty. I hope this isnt a sign of my downhill spiral of forgetfulness, disorganisation, ... and other bad descriptive words as a result of my seemingly workaholic self. The last time I had a day off was 3 weeks ago when I called in sick for my house BBQ.

Mind, body and soul feel weak. I take nana naps but I still wake up feeling tired. What do I have to do?? I wanna cry because I dont know what else will make me feel better. I'll admit it. I feel defeated. Let me rest for a bit before I get back up again.