Saturday, April 7, 2012

Full Moon Party

Situation:

Ive recently re-friended a high school mate who was very good friends with two of my ex's. (my two ex's dont know each other). The kinda friend who jumps in a fight for you no matter how many guys out number you. This high school friend went out with one of my friends. Despite he's shady records, he's actually a really cool kid and he invited me to his BBQ drink up. I was flattered he even remembered me. He lives down the road from me. One of my ex's would be there. And so would the rest of the gym junkie/drug dealing/criminal crew. He told me to bring some friends but no one wanted to come with me. I would be going alone.  I thought I owed it to him.

Bring it.

___________________

Result:


Hahaha! Most awkward party/shortest stay ever. It was like 'Hi. Let's do a shot. What, now? I havent eaten. Oh, okay. Shot then. Okay I'm going to go now. Bye!' I felt awkward because I did not know anyone. Bad move to go to a cockfest by myself. Literally. There were no girls. And I was too shy to look at any of the dudes or make friends with em. I had to leave to ease my pain. I may come back later. That shot has got me buzzing. I'm excited and i wanna do something more crazy. Plus its full moon. What have I got to loose?