Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saturday Night

Took us 1 hour to get into the city since the Sydenham line is experiencing track works. Most of the journey was spent standing in a stuffy ass bus packed full of party goers and the indian guy who didnt mind if the bottom of his hand touched the top of my hand on the railing.

Match Bar
It's very sadly, their last night in operation. The guys were understaffed and demanded me to work. Except I had high heels on and  I rocked up with one friend. They were sweaty, drunk, aggressive, throwing glasses, drinking customers' mispoured drinks and really not giving a fuck anymore. So unprofessional for Match but I loved it! Kris gave me a bottle of Moet when I asked for a cider. Every single drink we had a match was free. We should have have gotten some things since and claimed them as ours.

Strike Bar
Again free Agua shots

Jwow Bar
Did something called a German shot. We were given imported powder popping candy to keep in our mouths while we downed a shot of vodka. It was a new and pleasant experience! We also had the Benny shot. Funny that out of these three places, Jwow, my work place was the only place I had to pay for our drinks. Fucking bullshit.

Ondergrounds
There was a line outside. What is this?? Ondergrounds is usually dead. We were waiting in line for about 10minutes when we saw Alvin, our school mate in the smoking area. He got his bouncer friends to let us skip the line and we were in! I love hook ups. I pushed to the front of the bar, which was fucking packed. We had a wet pussy shot and left. I wasnt feeling this place.

7/11 Swanston and Little Collins Street
Jen: hey ace, want a paddle pop just to be random?
Ace: okay *reaches for an icey pole*
Jen: no that's not a paddle pop!
Ace: oh *reaches for a paddle...*
Jen: no go back to the icey pole, its cheaper haha

Randy Dragon
I saw a few high school friends and they surprisingly remembered me. By this time I didnt remember how much I had drank but i'm almost always a controlled and composed drunkard. I was dancing wtih Rebecca. Then Marc, Dave and Ace.

Match Bar
We found a secret way into Match and entered the bar via the kitchen. By that time match was fucking trashed and no one was behind the bar. I didnt see anyone familiar. People had BYO alcohol and there were 6 packs of beer everywhere.

Home time.

Catching a cab home was a fucking bitch. Ace and I walked from La Trobe/Swanston to Spring Bourke which took us about one hour. By this time the blisters on the back of my feet have popped and the shoes where rubbing against my bloody opened wounds with every step I took. I hate to admit it, but I took my shoes off and it hurt my pride. I was whinning to Ace when we passed a street busker and his guitar. He strummed a note and sang 'She's a bare footed womannn'. haha cried out in pain to Ace..'ACEEEE ;( :( :('