Friday, March 30, 2012

Ghetto Slang

I been researching 'ghetto sayings' for a come back on facebook but i got distracted becauseman they crack me up. I cant imagine using them in context here in Australia or looking like a cool guy in the process. Here are some funny ones:


don't bother callin ur boyfriend to find out where he was last nite ...he hasn't left my house yet

I'ma true gangsta queen holding shit down
Think you can take my crown and wear it proud
Well hoes you mistkaen so bow the fuck down

You start backstabbing me and going against your word
Thinking Oh She'll Never Find Out. Yea,But Guess What...I heard.

I'ma do some drugz
 I'ma fuck some thugz
I'ma drink alot
I'ma smoke some pot
I'ma do some thingz
I might latta regret
But, it's all good cuz'
I haven't grown up yet.

 i dun worry bout wat otha peole think bout me, cause it can't be half as bad as what i think of them..

when you call me a bitch i just smile - giggle and walk away cuz i knew that long before you told me

When I die burry me upside down so the world can kiss my ass

Five shots couldn't drop me, I took it and smiled...

I'm so hot i make the devil sweat

Girl, don't flaunt it coz i dont want it



My come back to these is 'No one asked you, no one CARES. Geez'



Link to some real life american gangster quotes.
http://www.squidoo.com/gangsta-quotes