Monday, March 26, 2012

Estelle

I'm so lonely im seriously gonna cry. Why am I sad? I need a pet or something to love. I miss my bunny wabbit. I accidentally saw pictures of her on my computer. So cute.

Work was cruisey as today. Too cruisey and I was boredddd I just wanted to leave. I finished at 1pm. Got to Keilor Plains before 2pm drove to Caroline Springs to pick up over due dry cleaning. Stopped by the $2 shop for some wool then to Spotlight in Taylors Lakes to buy a chain and green wooden beads. I made sure I reached Taylors Lakes before 2:30pm because school speed limits are a drainer. I reckon 40kmph is way to slow. At least make it 50! I always try to predict when and where I'm going to have a car accident, and how it will be be, who's fault will it be, what car, what kinda person. It's my way of trying to forsee events and get myself out of potential trouble.

The things I do to cover up what's inside:

  • Get a piercing
  • Cut my hair
  • Look at pictures of girls who are heavily tattooed
  • Go shopping for clothes, jewellery, accessories, furniture and home decor
  • Online window shopping
  • Scratch myself
  • Twist my infect cartilage piercing
  • Take a shower
  • Chat to other people (general topics)
  • Read old blog entries to regain sense of self
  • Smoke a sheesha or at least read about smoking sheesha
  • Drink alcohol (rare)

Note to self: Stop being so fucking emo. 




Estelle - Cold Crush