Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tito Bebot's House Is Yellow

Drink driving down Lacson street in a zig zag because its fun, illegal but perfectly fine to do here in the Philippines.
Tito Mario: They make many laws, adjust them... but they dont impliment them. This is the Philippines.
We drink on Tito Bebot's balcony, his apartment is first class compared to philippine standards. We drink a slab of San Miguel and pick at bbq chicken. I'm drinking up with Vince's idols, internationally known Arnis Martial Art masters. My uncle is one of them. I need a maccas run so Jimboy and Jojo drive me there. My black sheep cousins are bigger than the average filippino guys so they act as my body guards when we're out. I feel I can run around the streets naked and still be safe. We pass under the red chinese laterns that are hung especially for the chinese new year this coming friday. I get to see the beginning of the three day celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment