Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Better Than

Oh the devil in me, I am so close. I remember this feeling. Will I fuck up all my hard work tonight? I'm in a dilemma because I've really restrained myself but I've allowed myself to slip just a little. Only because I'm bored though and when I'm bored .. well you know.. I wish I had a boyfriend. John Legend - Show Don't Have To Know Stealing moments just to be with you But she don't have to know When I meet cha I got my shades on to cover up my eyes I'm hoping that nobody sees me passing by Through my disguise I know you got a lil secret of your own Sneaking out with me while your mans at home You know your wrong But its so strong still carrying on
Damn it's so stressful doing the dirt we do And I know one day I'm going to pay But there's no reason that we should tell her today But he don't have to know I don't want to hurt my baby And I know its supposed to be the last time for you and I But let's not end this way Wait another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment