Monday, December 5, 2011

50 Hour Working Week Complete

Wee hoo. I find out that on Sunday is my first day off in 1 month. For some reason Myer didnt roster me on but I do have the option of taking my friends 10 hour shift that day. However, I think ill pass. If it was a 5 hour shift then I may consider taking it but 10 hours is way too long, plus I have Jwow after that. That means on Friday I get to go out and get smashed! WEEEE I'm so excited a smile has slowly crept on my face. It's only 8 minutes into Tuesday but I'm gonna message some friends to see what they're doing on Friday.
Today I saw my dad for a few seconds for the first time in about 2 months. He was walking around the front garden inspecting the grass and plants that had grown since last time he visit. I invited him in but he denied. He looked me up and down as I stood in a mini skirt in the door way.
You look alright. You look grown up.
That awkward moment when father and daughter look into each others eyes for the first time in months. Yep. Thats what happens when time passes.
Stereotyping A Filo
Filo's are typically humble, friendly, optimistic and grateful. Given their circumstances in native homeland, they tend to:
  • make multiple uses of one item
  • reusing and recycling until it has completely deteriorated
  • repeat jokes and laugh at them, and explain them until they arent funny anymore
  • rudely honest and upfront
  • extremely hospital and accommodating
Japanese drinks
Confused can/bottle from the filo store
About to leave our house to go to Mums, Ate says 'Comon, lets eat'.
So much food at Mum's. My sister and I were literally jumping up and down
and pushing each other out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment