Monday, December 12, 2011

XII

Love seldom, trust never No days off I called in sick from Myer yesterday and bc i did I experienced my first real day off since my bbq house party over one month ago. Hung out with bago kabayan ko and his supercool friends, including a jap guy who dances in missy Elliot film clips, at The Workshop where I was surrounded by 360 degree of blue strength cigarettes. yuck. took a late train home and proceeded to drink drive home missioning back streets in case there were boose buses. drink driving three days in a row.. not long til I go to Philippines.:)
I know I was going to have a good day when I scored the only parallel car park at Keilor Plains station, East Esplanade side. Yes! Finally!
Love it when the indicator touches the 'F'! A little bit of
camera angle technique to make this happen..
Cute
How close can YOU stand next to the door?
One of the guys from last night was filo. He was an alpha male. 'I'm all man, filo, you're a girl and other guys might be putty in your hands but you gotta earn respect from me' kinda type. I know the type. Filos hate other filos. Nice to my face, hating behind my back because I borrowed $1 off him the first day I met him. If you fuck up once you've fucked up forever. The 'don't forgive dont forget but I'll tolerate you so I can look for other reasons to against you' kinda type. Making me and others feel awkward by bringing up other girls and my 'decent looking friends' in front of the group of guys...
The thought occurred to me that my ex's and potential partners have a lot of things in common in terms of physical appearances, personality and they way they treat me. It's probably because when people make changes, they do so gradually so we can adapt comfortably. It's a good thing because it means I know what I want but its bad because I'd be repeating a failed process. Past relationships are past relationships for a reason, they obviously dont work out so why would we look for common traits in future partners? Pointless?
You are my common:
  • Filippino decent
  • Physically strong or large body types
  • Tattoos
  • Masculine and at first glance intimidating
  • Shaven heads
  • Earrings
  • A tad submissive
  • Totally dedicated and faithful
  • Go out of their way to make me happy/spoil me
  • Cheeky smile
  • Charming and playful
  • At least 1 year older and taller
You are ideal:
  • Filippino background or at least understanding of the filippino culture and ideologies
  • Open minded and willing to listen and learn unfamiliar concepts
  • Respect/support my priorities/interests
  • Considerate
  • Accommodating to needs and willing to sacrifice
  • Playful, positive, optimistic, out going, out spoken, opinionated
  • Laid back
  • Desire for utopia and acting accordingly
  • Charismatic, well spoken, intelligent, street smart, challenging, inspirational, determined, style conscious, ambitious
And can I add something superficial? Large body build, natural of course. Tattoos. Must.
After many song dedications/sentimental recommendations to other people, someone has returned the favour.
Jon MCXRO - Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment