Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Got That Juice

Phuong brought it to my attention last night that I had lost weight. She had a sad concerned look on her face, beckoned me with her finger and quietly asked if I had lost weight. I hadnt noticed. She said she was gonna cook me dinner. YES! Aaron commented on my weight last Friday but I didn't take his comment seriously bcoz hes always saying something about the way I look, including 'why arent you wearing pumps?' and 'why haven't you made an effort today?' Dave says my ass has more curve. He says, I lost 1kg from my thighs and 1kg from my stomach and gave 500g to my ass, which doesnt make sense because when you loose weight, you loose weight. I told him to stop measuring me with his eyes.
I been so tired lately. Especially this weekend and my work load will only get more hectic next week. This week I've got this cold, last week I was vomiting and passing out at work for 40mins trying to battle the twisting pains in my stomach. My body is run down. What will next week bring?? Can't wait. My abs hurt, prolly from blowing my nose too much, or maybe it was from Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment