Sunday, April 24, 2011

Take A Walk On The Wild Side

It has been 3 days in a row since i came home at 6:30am. Today i decided to stay home and rest my poor body. too much running around and dancing. my leg muscles have been given a work out. ive had my nose piercing in for 2 weeks now. personal record seeing as my last peircing was only in for 4days. i like it. the swelling has gone down and my nose doesn't look like its eating the stud. I wanted to get two pericings on my left ear cartilage done but being Easter Sunday, the chemist was shut. I want a tattoo. I want more piercings. I want something different about me. My hair has out grown the mullet style its time for something different.
I want excitement.
Can you see it?
Facebook group: Likes not needing to get a tattoo to remember my last name.
Likes the sexual tension between Judge Judy and the Bailiff

No comments:

Post a Comment